Please review the information below before proceeding with an application:
* Frontline Freedom is a 100% drug/alcohol-free program. If you are struggling with substance misuse disorder, we encourage you to seek treatment prior to applying for one of our programs.
* To be eligible, you must be either a current or former (retired) frontline worker to include police, fire, ems, dispatch, healthcare.
* We do not allow weapons of any kind (firearm or edged) on our backcountry or fly-fishing trips.
* The backpacking trips are vigorous in nature, requiring the ability to hike on uneven terrain while carrying a load of 25-35 pounds.
* Please do not apply on behalf of another person. Attending one of our freedom adventures must be a personal step towards healing.